This body is made up of seven ordained ministers including the President. All members must have been ordained for a minimum of two years. These members are elected by delegates at the State Conference and serve for at least two years.
Duties of this body include:
- Issuing of State Credentials.
- Recommending, to the National Executive, those who are eligible for full ordination.
- Working with New Churches Queensland in the planting of new Churches.
- Planning of State Conferences, Leadership Summits and Seminars.
- Reviewing any disciplinary matters involving Ministers and/or Churches.
- Management of finances of the State body.
- Engaging the services of experts in matters relating to Government policy, legal and financial matters.
Appointment to this role is via election by delegates at the State Conference. The person must have been ordained for a minimum of four years and be available to serve for at least a two year period.
Their responsibilities include:
- Representing the Movement between Conferences.
- Chairing Executive Meetings and State Conferences.
- Providing assistance to Churches requesting Executive advice or intervention.
- Facilitating any required disciplinary action involving Ministers.
- Liaising with Regional Leadership Teams.